Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2012

Looking Courtney Cox in her photos before and after surgery rumors!



Courtney Cox Plastic Surgery Before & After Pictures 2012 

Courtney Cox has known as the star of the “Friends” series and the actress of Hollywood. In 40s, and because she is an actress, she needs to have a perfect face. Courtney Cox had been rumored performing more than one plastic surgery.  How do you think about that when seeing many clear differences on her photographs?

Look her photos that make people think Courtney Cox had plastic surgery done


Having something particularly changed in her mouth, her eyes. People can show it through her smile lines (it had been minimized), her eyes ( it looked brighter), her chest. Most people believe that these effects had been created by Botox or other injectable fillers, facelifts, browlifts, eyelifts and more.



In interviews in 2008, Cox admitted about her plastic surgery, she shared her experience with Botox in August issue of InStyle magazine: "Aging gracefully is one thing, but trying to slow it down is another. Sometimes I use Botox. Compared to most, I use it very sparingly. One time I did too much, though. I feel weird if I can't move my face, and that one time I overdid it, I felt trapped in my own skin. I don't have a problem with any of that stuff; if it makes you feel better about yourself and it's done properly, then fine."
Check out other her images





Cox has also made a breast augmentation and her breasts look fuller than before, make a more feminine figure like some below images.

                                                  
source youtube




3 nhận xét:

  1. I think only a qualified person can decide if she had plastic surgery or she used another way to improve her appearance.
    I can see the change but I don't know if it's the result of a surgery or of a dermal filler treatment or botox...
    I recently visited this site http://www.edelsteincosmetic.com and saw some similar pictures...the change is amazing but there are so many procedures that it's very hard to decide if a person like Courtney had this or that.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Nhận xét này đã bị tác giả xóa.

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this.I be taught one thing tougher on different blogs every day.
    Skin Pigments

    Trả lờiXóa