Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 6, 2012

Ali Lohan been rumored plastic surgery


Before and after 17 year – old Ali Lohan' face  looking very different, being extra slim and having some changes to her lips, noses, checks and eyebrows . The informations from a source close to the family tells on E! News that “Ali just lost a lot of weight”. But people speculate that she had plastic surgery done.





At the time the rumors started, Ali told New York Post’s Page Six Magazine: “I was cracking up. Because, like, when would I do that? I’m 17 years old. That’s not legal! I would need my mother’s signature, and do you think my mom would ever sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do”.


Ali Lohan Page Six Mag


Ali Lohan's sister, Lindsay tells E! News “ She has never” to denied after Ali Lohan was ‘ Cracking Up’ over plastic surgery rumors and Lindsay call the rumors “stupid”.

In addition, Ali’s represent, Alexis Borges, the agency director at Next Model Management, tells E! News: “"Contrary to recent reports, I can confirm that Aliana Lohan has not had any surgery. As a young girl who is growing up, it's natural for her facial features to change slightly, and we see this with many of the younger models we represent. Aliana is a beautiful 17-year-old girl who is growing into her face and body, as is the norm for someone of her age. We take pastoral care of our models very seriously and encourage the models to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body shape."

Despite having many informations claims Ali’s plastic surgery rumors are not true;however, it’s still hard to believe the changes in her face is natural growth of teenage people. What is true, the rumors or confirmations from an insider? 

3 nhận xét:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Plastic Surgery NYC and NY

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I visited your site & after visiting i found that it is very informational for everyone you have done really a great job thank you
    Plastic Surgery

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. See your blog I feel very honored. Because it gave me a lot of help.Let your life rich rise. This is a very meaningful. I like to do so!
    outsourcing design

    Trả lờiXóa